Saturday, August 22, 2009

My first book!

When I arrived from work yesterday I noticed a package from Germany and knew my first book had arrived! Even if it is a publication of my thesis, it is still a book! So I can be proud to have it in my hands. Here is what it looks like:















It includes 141 pages double sided and it is imply, my Masters Thesis. The title of the book is: "Exploring New Technologies in Physical Education Teacher Education: Wikis and TGfU: A collaborative approach to understanding games education".
Publisher: VDM Verlag Dr. Muller

Now that I have one published, let's see if I can start my next one... This Fall I will be writing my first 3 chapters, create my survey and get a pilot study going. Together off course with teaching 6 activity courses, taking 3 courses and doing some other jobs on the side...
I am telling you, it is going to be insane!

No comments:

Exercise of the Day