Monday, November 9, 2009

Chapter 2! grrrrrr

Ok, here is my chapter 2:





Right now, after 35 hours of writing I am stopping. I am handing it in and pick it up again in the Spring. I am officially brain dead! Ok, no I did not hand in all the pieces of papers of notes, no I actually did write it in a paper ;) But those pieces on the floor is what started it all! Organization is key... then... I locked myself in for a few days and did not come out until it was done. Putting on real clothes felt weird so that's it... get a life Helena or better yet.. pick it back up and start moving. I have tried to insert movement when I am writing but I just work better if I keep going. It is only with writing that I happen to stop moving, I just feel that if I move the words will fly away haha Anyway I am glad I got this far.. I have a good first draft of chapter 2, not completely finished reading articles so there is some I must add and I need to pull it all together and make it one cohesive chapter but no time for that now as Chapter 3 is soon due! Off to the next project!

No comments:

Exercise of the Day