Sunday, May 11, 2008

First time

Alright, I decided to create this blog for several reasons. Let us start with the beginning. Being a graduate student is not an easy task. Actually, choosing to become a graduate was the easy part but there is a lot more to it than that. While going through my Masters' program, I felt as if I was on a rollercoaster with many ups and downs and thought to myself, I should have kept a diary because it may be a useful gift to someone who is about to embark on his or her journey as a graduate student.
Yet again, would I really want to tell someone about what I have been through? Would it scare them off? Or would it encourage them to begin graduate work? Or would it limit their experiences throughout this process of being a graduate student?
Many questions and I am sure they have many answers but as I come to a split in the road, ending a masters and beginning a doctorate, I decided to use this blog to not only tell you about my experiences going through my Masters' program but also allow you to walk with me through my doctorate program. Now what would be more fun than that?
Enjoy!

No comments:

Exercise of the Day