Thursday, November 13, 2008

Second try to use ScribeFire

I attempted to use ScribeFire through FireFox but it won't upload my picture which was a simple screen shot. I wanted to see if it was an easy solution to copy and pasting a screenshot in the blog but I will try again. Scribefire allows you to write several blog entries and put it in your blog by pushing a button. Also, there seems to be way more options for formatting. So I will try to screenshot again.

Sadly but true, I have to do it the long way - screen shot - save as picture in publisher - upload picture. Frustrating! I want to copy and paste. Would make life easier!

Ok, now I am even more frustrated. ScribeFire wouldn't upload my picture! Grrrr
These tools should be easy to use! So I am sticking with text and must figure this out.

No comments:

Exercise of the Day